2009/08/03

Joinin' in the coeliac party!

It's not that there's not any blogs about coeliacs out in the cyberspace, but are all coeliacs in the same part of the world? Luckily, even for a recently-diagnosed coeliac like me (I would kill for an ice-creaaaam), it seems to be that in Spain, thanks to the fairly good labelling-system in a major supermarket chain, there's not much of a problem. For food that is. But it's time to start freaking out when one finds out there can be gluten in soap, suncream, make up (probably also in that nice-scented lipgloss which makes you want to eat it?), teabags ... (??).

I have found many blogs out there which I will look for again, and add to my regularly-visited blogs list, 'cause thanks to these blogs I don't feel so lonely, and I have even found some info about Japan (where I hope to be in under a year, and where I haven't come accross any coeliac association :S). I intend not only to review products available in Spain, but also, when I have the kitchen all to myself and can experiment until I come up with something successful, I'll post it here!

See you all around!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario