2009/08/17

Candy Tree lemon lollipops

I must say I have never particularly liked lemon, and these lemon lollipops are really pure lemon - gluten-free, lactose-free and additive-free. Nothing to take away the taste of lemon enough to give you the impression you're not eating some solid, slightly diluted, pure lemon juice. But eventually I got used to them, and it's always good to have something which doesn't melt (well... doesn't melt as much as chocolate!) in the Seville summer heat...

But in spite of me being more of an orange-person (or a cheese & onion person, at that!), I think I would actually recommend these. The only thing is that the small local shop we got these from is closing down :(, so I don't really know whether I'll be able to get a hold of any more after (plus, the webpage isn't of much use...)

1 comentario: