2009/08/11

Dietary Specials

This is a brand which I really haven't seen much down here, since most of my food comes from the same supermarket, but as I say, Mercadona doesn't actually make specifically gluten-free products, they just mark the products which are gluten-free. Right now Dietary Specials is actually the only gluten-free make I can think of which is sold there (at least in my local one, don't know about Mercadonas in larger cities). And I must admit I think I've only tried their Corn Flakes, but, as someone who has grown up being a Corn Flakes addict, I must admit I'm really chuffed with this gluten-free version :). On the DS webpage they have a store locator, although I can't find Mercadona in it, so I assume it leaves out all supermarket chains. I just wish I could try those ice-cream cones...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario